Translate

Friday 7 March 2014


Well...this is me...
I couldn't believe how big I was !?!? 
and within a few months with Kangmei Slimming capsule I shrank so much ... 
and important, I'm maintaining this weight until now! :)

Little tip:
If you hit plateau take a little break from Kangmei Slimming capsules, don't increase dosage!
 It might be harmful for your heart ! or overall for your cardiac system...
Just keep up with healthy eating habits, add some exercise to your daily routine and maintain your weight :)
And don't forget  indulge yourself now and then ! it's not wrong if you eat something bad, like doughnut once in a while ! or sit on sofa all day ! just make sure it doesn't happen every day :)
Plus, make sure you drink plenty of water everyday !
 If you feel down, lacking energy or getting headache it might be because you are dehydrated !

Happy slimming to you all ! :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow thx for Sharing your story, iv been also using this pill for a week now and I've lost 3kg.what I like about this pill is they have no side effects

Anonymous said...

Hi there this cant be taken while breast feeding can it? Also where can you buy it from? Thanks!

Unknown said...

What did you eat? Protein

ewa said...

I ate smaller portions and more often, after meal I had fruit, always veg with main meal, less sugary foods, no soft drinks, less alcohol...over a time the way I eat become a habit

ewa said...

This is where I sell them http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=171752733649